Cargo transportation service such as DFW airport cargo pickup for example is mainly characterized by customization to the customer’s needs, which involves variable factors regarding the viability of transportation. Before requesting an emergency load, it is essential that the person who needs the load, that is, the requesting company, has a logistical contingency plan and then opts for a service with a high degree of reliability throughout the country, which will not risk your company frustrating delivery with delays and breakdowns.
It should be noted that DFW has established itself in the market through personalized service. It has air or land delivery options and operates 24 hours daily to meet the most severe needs. Another factor that sets DFW apart is the care and attention given to one of the most important stages of any delivery service: the journey from point A to point B with high performance.
Route planning goes far beyond knowing where your goods will be collected and delivered. Land route planning consists of using the best logistics techniques so that the transport company knows the specificities of the highway used:
- Transport rules;
- Specific security for the type of cargo;
- Adequate packaging to avoid damage;
- Traffic conditions;
- Presence of animals on the track;
- Asphalt conditions;
- Weight of the transport vehicle;
- Incidence of rain and flooding in the stretch;
And every procedure that involves the analysis of road risks.
The same care, with the necessary peculiarities, is taken when the cargo needs to be transported by air.
All the transportation gear like Cowtown Express for example, as well as aircraft charter, is something that must be taken into consideration when there is not enough time for land transit.
Knowing The Best Means Of Transport For Your Cargo
Some emergency loads require special care, such as live loads, perishable loads, valuable loads, dangerous loads, overly fragile loads, etc., and the choice of the type of mode, route, safety in the integrity of the load, and the stipulated delivery time are determining factors that make the difference.
There is no point in the cargo arriving intact, but with the deadline expired and, depending on the product, the entire cargo may be unusable, and the logistical efforts will be useless.
In a time of emergency, safety, and speed are key factors taken into consideration by Prestex. Mainly considering the type of load. For each need, there is a specific service.
Standard Emergency Procedures
Using standardized procedures, Prestex maps any transportation need at any time. We have all the logistics and materials necessary to meet emergency demands and, by way of illustration, we highlight some crucial points, such as:
- Have technical staff capable of anticipating and preventing emergencies when loading the mode and on the route, defining the main actions to be adopted;
- Deal with emergencies considering the shortest possible time;
- Work with practical solutions with the lowest possible environmental impact. Here, we believe there is always an opportunity to innovate and promote sustainable growth.
- Compliance with all legal norms of Brazilian legislation relevant to the transport of the requested goods;
These are just a few illustrative points of the logistical process involving good emergency service provision.