A dozen years ago, the presence of air conditioning in the apartment was a sign of family security. Now buying an air conditioner is available to every family, moreover, the installation of an air conditioner is becoming a necessity and a mandatory measure of room comfort. However, the range of household appliances is so great that the choice is complicated by the lack of knowledge about the technical characteristics and additional options. Today, we will tell you how to choose the right air conditioner for an apartment or a house. With the GNR Corbus this is the best deal now.
Pros and cons of air conditioning
Modern air conditioners are multifunctional devices that are indispensable in a house or apartment, performing a number of useful tasks. But before you buy equipment, it is important to evaluate its pros and cons in order to know what problems you will encounter and what issues you decide to purchase. The benefits of an air conditioner include:
- The ability to set a comfortable indoor temperature all year round, as the air conditioner will not only cool in the hot summer, but also heat in the cool off-season.
- With high humidity in the room, air conditioning will help to cope with the problem.
- Air purification is also an advantage of an air conditioner. It removes harmful bacteria, dust particles, animal hair and other unnecessary waste from the air.
- Power saving Air conditioning is a high-tech device, in comparison with a conventional heater, the energy consumption for air conditioning in an apartment is 70% lower.
- Coolness in a room is more beneficial than heat and fever. It is in a cool room that sleep and the work of the necessary body systems are normalized.
But let’s not forget about the disadvantages of the air conditioner, it is more important to study them before buying than to familiarize yourself with the advantages. With an unreasonably set temperature or improper installation of the air conditioner in the room, you cannot avoid constant colds. The listed plus of the unit in the form of lowering the humidity level in the room can also be a minus. If the air conditioner does not have a humidity control system, the indicator in the room will fall by 20% with regular use of the air conditioner.
The cost of an air conditioner may vary depending on the manufacturer, but giving preference to proven brands, you pay for quality, warranty and a long service life. In addition, one cannot ignore the cost of regular inspections and spare parts necessary to maintain the quality of air cleaning and cooling.
Types of air conditioners
It is customary for the consumer to consider that the air conditioner is a monolithic box hanging on the wall, having a connection to the street cut into the wall. However, modern air conditioners are different, they perform many functions, and it is precisely this functionality, as well as the dimensions and appearance, that differ from each other. Let us consider in more detail the most popular types of air conditioners, their advantages over the others.