Molecular study is a vast topic that requires a lot of indepth research. Besides, certain reagents are also required by hospitals and diagnostic centers other than research institutes. Whatever the requirement is for, there is a bundle of stains and dyes that are required for procedures like protein extraction and DNA extraction. So, today, in this guide, we will be talking about a few protein and DNA extraction kits that you can buy at high-end companies like IVM Biotech. Have a look!
4 High-Quality Protein and DNA Extraction and Isolation Kits
Whether you tend to extract protein molecules and DNA fragments from nucleic acid or isolate the same, the following extraction kits will be largely beneficial.
- Protein Extraction Kit L for Mitochondrial Proteins
This protein extraction kit is used to remove protein molecules from the mitochondria of the target cells and tissues. Some of the purposes that the extracted protein can be put to use include the following.
- Used for Mass Spectrometry
- Used for western blot applications
- Protein Extraction Kit J for Nuclear Proteins
This extraction kit is used to extract protein from the nucleus of the targeted cells and tissues. Some of its features that you should be aware of are listed below.
- 1 kit can be used for 50 preps
- It should be stored at -20 degree Celsius
- DNA Extraction Kit
This kit is basically used to isolate the DNA molecules in the targeted tissues and cells. The best example to do so is by using Laser capture microdissection. A few reasons to buy this kit at IVM biotech are listed below.
- It doesn’t make use of vacuum filters to isolate DNA.
- It doesn’t require toxic solvents.
Precisely, the reagents in this kit are eco-friendly.
- Gel Extraction Kit
This extraction kit is also used to isolate the DNA. The difference being, it is used to isolate DNA from the Agarose gel.
Some of its unique features that are mention worthy are listed below.
- The length of the DNA molecules that this kit can extract is equal to or more than 50 bp.
- It doesn’t require primers or dimers for marking. Thus, it is eco-friendly.
The DNA that is extracted after a successful isolation is used for the following purposes.
- DNA Cloning
- DNA Sequencing
- DNA Microarray
On a closing note, the extraction kits that have non-toxic reagents are the ones that provide the best results.